Why is this position interesting?
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in alcohol beverage /or adjacent categories sales, the development of international distribution agreements, a strong network of contacts in the international alcohol beverage industry and possess strong commercial acumen. He/she will work closely with our executive leadership team, finance, marketing and production colleagues to ensure potential distribution and production partners meet the high standards and expectations.
- Identify optimal international markets to launch and develop the core brand
- Identify relevant sales, marketing, distribution and production companies within each territory.
- Understand local excise and production regulations and constraints
- Conduct suitability assessment of proposed partners.
- Agree commercial terms with preferred partners, both in sales and production.
- Agree joint-business plans.
- Manage the launch and on-going development of our brands within each agreed territory.
- P&l ownership
- Cross functional work with Brand / Supplychain / Trade Marketing and innovation teams.
Get in touch for a full spec, please contact us on LinkedIn: Mark Burgess & Tracy Riordan