About Our Client:
Our client is an innovative and entrepreneurial organization with a diverse portfolio of alcohol brands, which includes the most talked about, disruptive alcohol brand on the planet. Their collaborative culture is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. Each team member makes an impact on their family-owned business and plays a key role in building a lasting legacy in the beverage alcohol industry. There is also a real focus on future product innovation, ensuring a continuous flow of insight driven and consumer centric future brands
Based in Barbados, the operation exists to oversee and support the expansion and development of the portfolio of brands and to manage the relationships with international agents in this regard.
The nature of this business requires this particular entity to provide compliance, governance, reporting and record keeping of the society, intellectual property, patents, legal, and tax management.
As President of the Barbados business you will;
Be responsible for the strategic and tactical development innovation initiatives as well as ‘new to world’ products at a global level. This oversight extends within the following 4 functional areas:
• Innovation & IP
• Board of Directors & Business partners.
•Extensive experience at a senior director/president level in FMCG, wine, spirits and long alcoholic drinks Industry.
• Accountability for Intellectual Property, Patents, and Royalties, reporting, auditing and governance of same.
• High level of commercial and financial acumen; has knowledge and experiences in functional areas such as sales, marketing, logistics, supply chain, and manufacturing.
• Have a strong track record of delivering innovation of products and brands and entering into existing and new markets.
• Has led teams to success in start-up and large global organizations on an end-to-end basis.
• Ability to successfully influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, as well as 3rd party agencies and international partners.