Joining at an exciting time for the business, with a number of new product ranges
launching into various channels over the coming months, candidate will see
exposure to all areas of the business and involvement in day-to-day activities
alongside management. Key focus within the role will be on driving the digital
communications and online sales side of the business. Specifically, translating the
core vision and ethos of the brand, into a consistent and engaging visual
representation across all social media channels. Will also have key involvement in
developing the online platform, with the ultimate aim of giving our e-commerce
customers a beautiful and intuitive shopping experience.
Who you are:
• Highly proactive, will throw yourself in from day one
• Innovative, and care intently about the details
• Food lover, with interest in health and wellbeing
• Brand lover, takes enjoyment from brands that strive to do things better, and
more creatively, than the rest
• A sound sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process
• Ability to work independently, and enjoy getting involved in a wide array of
tasks in a dynamic environment
What you will be doing:
• Implementation and management of our content and communications
• Assisting management in day-to-day operational activities
• Creation of copy for outbound marketing, social, websites and sales decks.
• Managing company website (including all images, tools, and content)
• Planning and managing all social media platforms under guidance from
• Building out digital channels within current website, alongside web developer,
specifically subscription and wholesale functions
• Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
• Growing brand awareness in both home and export markets through various
social strategies, including influencer, gifting, affiliate.
• Managing KPIs for advertisements and all other relevant outbound activity.
• Strategise with marketing director and other key stakeholders to identify ways
that digital and social media can support the company and campaign
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other bespoke Digital
• Working closely with the Sales Team as regards new approaches to reach our
target market • Managing & maintaining regular correspondence with press and our wider
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a strong understanding and
passion for social.
• Relevant Third level qualification
• Highly creative skillset which can be applied to both creation and
management of digital content, ideally with experience in Photoshop, and/or
• Ability to develop effective and compelling social media copy and visual
assets to drive engagement and conversion.
• Demonstrable experience working within email, social media and/or display
• Good understanding of eCommerce, PPC & SEO
• Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that
engage, inform and motivate
• Experience with website analytics tools