Why is this position interesting?
Work with Head of Digital on brand publisher strategy to analyse content performance, optimised and learnings shared through an effective test and learn framework.
- Be a key driver in company digital and data strategy, by ensuring a first party data lens is layered across all consumer touchpoints.
- Champion analytics projects from the conceptual stages through communication of results and recommendations.
- Define key metrics and data sources to measure and optimize our content performance across search, CRM & websites with the Head of Digital.
- Provide analytical thought leadership for big data and analytics projects;
- Play a leadership role in developing and standardizing analytical tools, frameworks, and processes, to leadership and democratize analytically grounded decision making throughout the digital ecosystem;
- Work with key stakeholders and agency partners to ensure our content is optimised for social and search.
- Develop executive-level communications and presentations for senior leadership team – monitor for important consumer trends and digital health metrics within our global digital world.
What We are looking for:
- +5 year of experience in Digital Marketing, with a strong focus on data and analytics, content analysis, e-commerce and media effectiveness.
- Experience with media metrics and measurement across various lifecycles of a brand(launch, mid-market, mature market). Excellent analytics skills and familiar with Google data studio and Facebook insights.
- Works well with cross-functional teams: global team, local’s markets, and corporate IT
Leadership Capabilities for the Role:
Ability to work effectively in a team environment with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work successfully with diverse international teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
High attention to detail and performance driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Willingness to be proactive to ensure performance and measurement are effective and act like an owner.
Experience with data, media, social listening and website analysis
Essential Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Analytics;
- Commercial & project management experience, A fascination with ‘the consumer’ through a content and media lens;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google data studios and products;
Proven track record of cross functional agency management – Digital & Media
Get in touch for a full spec, please contact us on LinkedIn: Mark Burgess & Tracy Riordan