ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting an Interim Customer Account Manager to join our client's Customer Development department.
Customer Account Managers are responsible for developing strong working relationships with Senior Customer contacts; delivering turnover growth, managing trade investment to maximize market share. Market Share, Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets within allocated categories and creating and delivering the Joint Customer Business Plan at a category level.
As a Customer Account Manager you will be responsible for:
• Create and deliver Joint Business Plans for 2013/2014
• Delivering clear category plans
• Financial and volume forecasting
• Build strong and sustainable customer relationships with a breadth of customer contacts
Growing the company
• Create and develop the promotional plan for retailers
• Ensure timely listing of all NPD and relevant distribution increases across all current lines
• Flawless in store execution using Perfect Store toolkit
• Maximise return on investment from trade investment
Customer Insight & Understanding
• Effectively track performance, including NPD launches and promotions
• Provide timely insight & recommended action to hit/beat framework
• Monthly meeting with Buyers to gap fill
• Develop the importance of sustainability with the retailer
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• The successful candidate will hold a 3rd level degree in a business, numerate or communicative discipline
• 3-5 years experience in a similar FMCG environment. A track record of managing customers and or categories. Customer Development or Account Management experience is desirable. The individual will be passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about delivering results.
• The individual should be highly numerate and possess excellent communication skills. They should be highly organised, flexible and able to work and prioritise under pressure
• They will posses really strong business / commercial acumen, be results focused and have excellent analytical skills. Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential.
• The individual will be a self-starter who is committed to making a measurable impact in a 6 month period.
• Experience at Customer Account Manager level with Dunnes, Tesco, Musgraves or in the Convenience Sector is preferred
REQUIRED LEADERSHIP BEHAVIOURS
• Make a positive difference to every day to make Unilever a great place to work
• Prioritise personal development
• Live the standards of leadership below:
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent & Teams
Return to search
We at Spirit Executive had a shared vision of creating a client and candidate focused recruitment service which positions us within the industry as “best in class”.Read More
Spirit Executive is a Marketing and Sales recruitment solution specialist. We operate at the mid to senior range within FMCG related industries.Read More
Spirit Executive is proud of its strong no nonsense approach. People describe us as a friendly and collaborative firm, with a strong emphasis on quality and targeted outcomes.Read More